Responsive And Personalized Legal Counsel
Minon M. Frye
Minon has been practicing for over 10 years in the areas of family law, international and domestic adoptions, guardianships, business formations and transactions, estate planning and probate. She has successfully negotiated adoption approvals between the United States and Haitian governments. She loves helping clients evaluate all aspects of their situation to determine the "best next steps" for them and their families. Minon enjoys meeting her clients where they are and partnering with them to improve their understanding of their case, the legal process and all options to get it resolved.
Minon is originally from Poteau, Oklahoma and an active member of the Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma. She enjoys spending time learning about her heritage and family history from her grandmother, a tribal elder.
While attending the University of Tulsa College of Law, Minon was the Chaplain and Secretary of the Christian Legal Society and helped launch the legal clinic at John 3:16 Mission.
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2007
- Major: Certificate in Comparative and International Law
- Oklahoma State University
- B.S. - 2004
- Honors: Top Ten Freshman University Wide and Top Ten Senior College of Arts and Sciences
- Major: Psychology
- Minor: Spanish
- Research Contributor, Status of Psychology as a Science in Northeast Brazil: Undergraduate Students' Perceptions, March 2005, Psychological Reports 96(1):109-14
- Leadership Broken Arrow, 2012
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Will and Estate Planning
- General Litigation
- Oklahoma, 2008
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma, 2011
Current Employment Position