Experienced Legal Advice For Complex Trust Litigation
The death of a loved one often creates a period of emotional grief and financial uncertainty. Unfortunately, if the deceased failed to prepare a valid estate plan or if family members just don’t get along, potential heirs may quarrel over the administration of trusts, allege trust mismanagement or look to protect or assert certain rights as a beneficiary.
Legal Counsel To Resolve Your Family’s Trust Dispute
At Helton Law Firm in Tulsa, we understand that there is more than just money at stake during a trust dispute. In some cases, emotions and long-standing family issues can interfere with a trustee’s or personal representative’s judgment when administering a trust or estate. Similarly, beneficiaries may feel that their interests are being overlooked during administration.
With experience handling a variety of trust and probate matters, we look to help our clients resolve trust disputes with creative solutions that contain costs and preserve family relationships.
Common issues our clients encounter include:
- Mishandling or misappropriation of trust funds
- Inaccurate preparation or accounting of an estate
- Misinterpretation of the provisions provided by the estate
- Removal of fiduciaries (the trustee, personal representative or executor)
- Accusations of theft or commingling of funds
Incompetent administration of the trust
- Failure to make complete or timely distributions
- Refusal to provide accountings or inventories
- Constant baseless accusations by beneficiaries against trustees
With experience handling a variety of complex litigation matters, we are confident that we can help you and your family. Whether in court or out, we will aggressively advocate for your interests.
Discuss Your Trust Dispute With An Experienced Tulsa Attorney
To learn more about trust and probate litigation, contact us at Helton Law Firm and speak with a lawyer. You can reach our Tulsa, Oklahoma, law office by calling 918-928-8941 or by completing our online contact form.